Technology And Society
Impact of Technology On Society. Technology and human life cannot be separated; society has a cyclical co-dependence on technology. Technology impacts the environment, people and the society as a whole. We use technology; depend on technology in our daily life and our needs and demands for technology keep on rising. Humans use technology to travel, to communicate, to learn, to do business. The way we use technology determines if its impacts are positive to the society or negative.
Positive Impacts Of Technology On Society:
Technology Has Mechanized Agriculture
Technology Has Improved Communication
Technology Has Improved Education And Learning Process
Negative Impacts Of Technology On Society:
Effect on social institutions like family, religion, morality, marriage etc
The E-waste management involves proper recycling and recovery of the disposed material.
The recycle and recover includes the following units operations.
• Dismantling:- Removal of parts containing dangerous substances, removal of easily accessible parts containing valuable substances.
• Segregation of ferrous metal, non ferrous metal and plastic
• Refurbishment and reuse
• Recycling and recovery of valuable materials
• Treatment/disposal of dangerous materials and waste.
To protect your devices and account :- To access your online accounts and digital devices, if you use any login and password information, make sure to make them unique in a way that they are not easy to guess or break. Follow these practices:-
• Avoid names, addresses, and birth dates for your passwords/login details
• Make passwords that are hard to guess.
• Make sure all passwords you use include both lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers and some special characters.
• Do not use same passwords for multiple accounts.
Biometric is the science and technology of measuring and analyzing biological data. Biometrics refers to technologies that measures and analyze human physical features such as voice waves, hands, fingerprints, earlobes, facial patterns, retina pattern, iris patterns, DNA etc. biometric system works by recording and comparing biometric characteristics. Aadhar card is the best available combination of unique IDs and biometric system as it provides unique identification and authentication through identification number along with thumb impression and iris pattern.