Situations where the inline function may not work.
* An inline function should be placed before all the functions that call it.
* In the inline function we cannot use loops i.e. we cannot use for loop, while loop, and do-while loop
* In inline functions switch statements cannot be used.
* An inline function cannot return any value.
* Return statement cannot be used in an inline function.
* It should not contain static variables.
* Function should not be recursive.
* If the definition of the function is given inside the definition of the class then it automatically becomes inline.
* Function should be made inline if it is small and used at less number of places.
* Making a function inline is a request to the system to perform function body substitution, if the system feels correct it performs function body substitution otherwise it performs function call implementation.